All bathrooms require lots of care and attention to install and complete to the highest standard, regardless if it requires level access or not. This means that a number of suitable qualified tradesman are needed.
To install a typical level access shower the following trades are needed:
- Plumber – install sanitary ware etc.
- Electrician – install shower,lights, extraction, pump (if needed) etc.
- Plasterer – make good walls and ceiling ready for tiling.
- Tiler – create shower enclosure and splash backs where necessary
- Painter and Decorator – to add those finishing touches
Before any works are undertaken it usually requires the input of a surveyor and occupational therapist if done through the local authority.
Level Access Showers Uxbridge, Level Access Showers Hounslow, Level Access Showers Kingston, Level Access Showers Twickenham, Level Access Showers Weybridge, Level Access Showers Chichester, Level Access Showers Leatherhead, Level Access Showers Aldershot, Level Access Showers Farnborough, Level Access Showers Bracknell
- By: DW services
- Tags: Access Ramps, adaptations, DFG, door widening, level access shower
- Category: Bathrooms, disabled bathroom, Elderly bathroom, Level access shower, walk-in showers
- 0 comment